Every feature in Nextjournal
Nextjournal was designed from the ground up to make Data Science seamless for you and your team. Here is a list of everything that Nextjournal can do right now. Check out our changelog for most recent updates.
Anything missing? Let's talk.
Rich Content Editing
- Start out in no time with helpful templates (for languages, plotting, Machine Learning, etc.)
- Full rich-text editing capabilities (including inline LaTeX, bullet lists, numbered lists and todo lists)
- Structured section editing (with automatic section numbering)
- Embed images, videos, tweets and LaTeX formulas
- Invite people to help edit your notebooks
- Create (public and private) groups and publish under a single group profile
- Private notebooks
- Easily store, use and share secrets in your group
- Real-time collaborative editing between you and your collaborators
- Use multiple programming languages in the same notebook
- Upload your data or access Amazon S3 buckets or Google Cloud
- Code auto-completion and language-specific documentation
- "Ask for help" button: Got stuck on an error? We'll help you out.
Full control over your runtime environment
- Easily install additional packages and libraries
- Runtime environments can be customized down to their base linux distribution
- Full control over environment variables: set, override or use secrets in them
- Export your environments so others can use it in their notebooks
- Exported environments are available as Docker images
- Every change is saved automatically. This includes all data and the full runtime environment.
- Any previous change can be restored at any time. This includes the full runtime environment.
Remix, share and publish
- Create your own copy of any published article with a single click and freely experiment with other people's work. This includes all dependencies, data and results.
- Generate, share (and revoke) secret links to your working drafts
- Publish versions under your Nextjournal profile on a permanent URL
- Nextjournal runs on a fully managed cloud computing infrastructure — no setup or maintenance required
- Compute resources can be fully customized (machine types, number of instances, etc.)
- Full GPU support
- Need on-premise? Get in touch
- Import existing Jupyter/iPython, RMarkdown or Markdown notebooks
- Export any Nextjournal notebook to Markdown (these can also be re-imported)
Get started now!
Sign up now and get started with a free Open Science plan on Nextjournal. We also offer paid plans that provide additional features around privacy and advanced computing. See our pricing page for all available plans.
Get started with Nextjournal now.
Sign up is free. You can import your existing Jupyter, IPython and RMarkdown notebooks.