I started August with the intention of getting the Lunar Lander and Bipedal Walker done. I had picked the RigidBodyDynamics.jl package for that purpose. But it turned out that it required a certain physics background which I don't currently have. So I decided to come back to it at a later point in time. It was around this time that I decided to take a break from the Gym work and try something else. I figured that would be a great time to go back to the DDQN agent and pick up where I had previously left off. With a refreshed mind and new outlook, I made major changes to the agent code, essentially rewriting the code from the ground up. This turned out to be a good thing, as I was made aware of a few things that I had missed in the environment code, and I quickly fixed them. I tried numerous approaches, each of which improved my agent bit by bit, but still not enough to reach convergence. I tried almost everything I could think of, that could fix the bug that eludes me, but to no avail. After sitting down with it for almost a week and half, I decided to shelf it yet again, and think of other ideas to try with it until the day I decide to come back to again.